Xerox C60 / C70
Xerox has released the latest version of its coveted Colour C60/C70 multifunction printer.
The Xerox Colour C60/C70 deliver amazing flexibility and are suitable for almost all environments. These include quick print shops, in-plant operations, agencies, small businesses and manufacturers.
These devices, which deliver turn-key features and media-weight versatility, enables users to expand their applications. These include:
- Rugged polyester labels, menus and signs plus vinyl window clings
- Printing on linen for unique applications such as event planning, appliques and luxurious embellishments
The Xerox Colour C60/C70 offer image quality that is second to none. With 2400 x 2400 dpi resolution and enhanced front-to-back registration accuracy, the quality remains consistent whether you print with inline finishing options such as stapling, hole-punching, folding and face trimming.
Xerox Colour C60/C70 has many more features which include:
- Standard capabilities: print, copy, scan, preview, email
- Optional capabilities: Fax, finishing, feeding, workflows
- Rated speeds:
C70: up to 70 ppm colour, 75 ppm black
C60: up to 60 ppm colour, 65 ppm black
- Recommended monthly average volume: 10,000 – 50,000 pages per month
- Digital front ends: Xerox Integrated Colour Server/Xerox EX-i C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery/Xerox FreeFlow Print Server Integrated for the Xerox Colour C60/C70 Printer/Xerox EX C60/C70 Print Server Powered by Fiery
Media types: coated and uncoated stock, up to 300 g/m² and prints up to SRA3