Offices can rely on this robust machine to perform all of their printing, copying, and scanning needs. It has a revolutionary hi-tech INFO-Palette control panel, which operates the machine by touch screen, in the same way as a modern day tablet computer.
The standard paper capacity on the bizhub C308 is 2 x 500-sheet paper drawers and a 150-sheet bypass tray, thus giving a decent 1150 sheet maximum. However users can maximise productivity and the paper capacity up to 6,650-sheets with the optional extra solutions that are available from Konica. Additionally, various finishing solutions such as staplers & booklet makers can be added to complete more projects in-house.
- Speed: 30 pages per minute in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6 through to SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 9-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support
- Optional dual-scan document feeder scans both sides of double-sided originals in one run at a speed of 45 images per minute
- Modular finishing and paper tray options for customised configurations
To understand Konica Minolta’s model numbers, a little explanation:
The C308 is a one of the new ‘8’ series machines and replaces the hugely popular C284e.
The C308 model number can basically be broken down as follows:
C = Colour
30 = 30 pages printed per minute in colour or black and white
8 = ‘8’ series
We hope this helps!