Konica Minolta bizhub C308
The Bizhub C308 is one of a new series of A3 machines from Konica Minolta which delivers prints in colour and black & white at 30 pages per minute and scans at up to 160 originals per minute.
Offices can rely on this robust machine to perform all of their printing, copying, and scanning needs. It has a revolutionary hi-tech INFO-Palette control panel, which operates the machine by touch screen, in the same way as a modern day tablet computer.
The standard paper capacity on the bizhub C308 is 2 x 500-sheet paper drawers and a 150-sheet bypass tray, thus giving a decent 1150 sheet maximum. However, users can maximise productivity and the paper capacity up to 6,650-sheets with the optional extra solutions that are available from Konica. Additionally, various finishing solutions such as staplers & booklet makers can be added to complete more projects in-house.
- Speed: 30 pages per minute in colour and black & white
- Paper formats: A6 through to SRA3, custom formats and banner format up to 1.2 metres length
- 9-inch colour touch panel with multi-touch support
- Optional dual-scan document feeder scans both sides of double-sided originals in one run at a speed of 45 images per minute
- Modular finishing and paper tray options for customised configurations
To understand Konica Minolta’s model numbers, a little explanation:
The C308 is a one of the new ‘8’ series machines and replaces the hugely popular C284e.
The C308 model number can basically be broken down as follows:
C = Colour
30 = 30 pages printed per minute in colour or black and white
8 = ‘8’ series
We hope this helps!